Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

PHOTOS - AND A BIT OF AN UPDATE

HELLO EVERYONE

We miss you all.
Sorry I am a bit short on time at the moment to give you all a full update... but all I can say is since our last post I have started 2 bible study's and Sarah has started 1, she is super excited :) Sarah is doing super great with the language and everyday she amazes me more and more. We have been blessed so much in our ministry... its tough at times with the heat but we are finding ways to adapt, but the blessing far out way the challenges :) Even the challenges turn into blessing as we see Jehovahs hand in helping us adapt and keep going.

Sarah has been giving great answers in the meetings... I am just trying to keep up with her hahahaha.... I did have the lovely privilege of doing a Demo the other night and I just hope that at least someone understood me hahahah.....
I am even more nervous as I have been asked to do something big in the next couple of weeks... I will let you guys know later on about that :)

We had some exciting news come to us today... My cousin Micheal got baptised in a Convention in Calca, which is a city near Cusco, Peru. Pat (my other cousin) and Micheal have been helping out with a congregation there. Anyways, it was happy news indeed.

Our house has been fully repainted and it looks amazing, we feel really blessed. We got the keys on Monday and we have been moving things in bit by bit. Mum sent us some goodies for the house from Lima and that was a huge blessing because we pretty much do not need to buy much little things at all now.  My mum has been helping Sarah to learn spanish by giving her some spanish lessons.. she is doing one right now over Skype :)

Anyways here are some photos of what it looks like out witnessing, our new home and a bit of the city, hope you enjoy them and we love you all very much.

We will update photos as we go along :)

 VIEW FROM AEROPLANE

 OUR NEW HOME - BEFORE the PAINT over   :D


 YEP ITS VERY GREEN HERE - BEAUTIFUL

 A PANO VIEW OF FROM THE HOUSE WERE THE BROTHERS LET US STAY FOR A WHILE - yes that is a watchtower sign :P

 NOW THAT WHATS YOU CALL GETTING RAINED OUT


 MY BABY - DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB


 ME BEING A FOOL   ;P

US HAVing A BALL   :D


No comments:

Post a Comment